All about myself and my life

 Hello, my name is Jaden Xyre O. Mangubat My Birth is 25/11/10 i live in Philippines Caloocan City Sta Quiteria Cleofer St. 
I am 12 years old, and this picture is me when I'm a baby. 
I'm all grown up going to school i can do things myself i don't need any more assistance but sometimes i need help. my hobby is playing games, spend time with my family taking care of animals and plants but most of the time i play games my parents are always working day to night so only a little time that we can spend together but when school i always come home alone in the house because my brothers and parents are not home in the time i come home i miss the elementary days i got my friends but now in highschool their gone i always get to pick up when its time but i just go home alone but luckily i got new friends that go home together those days i miss it. 



Comments